Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wee Bit O' Hauling

I stopped by Target the other day and picked up some products!  


Suave Dry Shampoo- an essential! I don't wash my hair everyday, so this can of magic gives my hair volume, removes oil, and offers texture to my flat, straight hair.

Biore Deep Cleaning Pore Strips- I don't have particularly large pores but I use these strips when I feel like it's time for a deep cleaning.

Alba Good & Clean Pore Purifying Mini Peel- I went to the Alba section to restock on Acnedote Deep Pore Wash, my current face wash, but decided to get this bad boy! This contains AHAs, which I've never used before, so I'm excited to see how this will effect my skin. (ps: I've used it twice already, and holy cow. It's the Queen Bee's Knees.)

Sorry about the lighting! Took this photo in the afternoon.
:) AL 



No comments:

Post a Comment