Friday, June 28, 2013

UK + EU Haulage!

Hello! 

So I just recently returned from a two week adventure I spent in London, Paris, and Rome. Being the makeup crazed girl that I am, my main destinations were Superdrug, Boots, and Parisian or Roman pharmacies. Here are the products that I picked up! Enjoy :)


Blush Trio by "3" in Lace


Lace Trio: Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly 



L-R: MUA Power Pout in Justify 

GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in Flirty Orange

17 Berry Crush Lip Stain in Bombshell 

Top - Bottom:  GOSH Velvet Touch Lipstick in Flirty Orange
17 Berry Crush Lip Stain in Bombshell 
MUA Power Pout in Justify 


L-R: Superdrug the Little Pink Tin with spf 15
Uriage Bariesun Stick Levres with spf 30


L-R: Models Own Artstix in Jade Stone (NP083) + Snowflakes (NP145) 
Barry M in Aqua Glitter (340)
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Mango (GNP 18)
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in Guava (GNP 15) *more turqoise irl
Bottom: Barry M in Limited Edition 13B

Superdrug Dry Shampoo in Spirit of the Carnival 

I also bought a large bottle of Bioderma which isn't pictured because I broke the container in France and transferred the liquid into a random water bottle I got in Rome. I think that's every beauty item I bought while I was in Europe and England! 

Feel free to comment below if you would like a review on any of these products. 

xo AL






No comments:

Post a Comment