Thursday, April 14, 2016

Milani 2-in-1 Foundation Review: 01 Creamy Vanilla


Hi there!

First and foremost, I lost swatch pics and images of the foundation; but rest assured that Creamy Vanilla should match those who are about an NC20-25. I tried out shade 02 but felt that it oxidized too much. 

But what I can do is list some pros and cons of the foundation!

(Image does not belong to me: https://milanicosmetics.com/Conceal-Perfect-2-in-1-Foundation-Concealer.html)

Pros:

It is medium-to-full coverage (additional concealer could be needed for some)
It is available at drugstores (where you have the option of using coupons)
It is packaged in a sleek glass bottle (with a pump!)
It does not emphasize dry spots too much
It blends easily

Cons:

It's got a particular scent (so stay away if your nose is sensitive)
It does not control oil very well (but it doesn't claim to be mattifying)
The longevity is not too great (at least on my oily skin)
Limited shade ranges in stores (there are more shades available online)
It can feel "mask-like" (it can feel heavy on the face)

Bottom Line:

I recommend this foundation to those who are looking for a thick, full coverage foundation; who do not have very oily skin; and who do not mind the feeling of foundation on the skin. If you're looking for a "my-skin-but-better" foundation, look elsewhere because this foundation isn't very modest. 

Hope this was helpful!
Allison :)

PS: The finish of this foundation (on my oily skin) is satin to dewy.







No comments:

Post a Comment