Friday, May 31, 2013

Review: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder (Sunny Bronzer)

I have to confess that I’m a bronzer addict. And it all started with Cargo Water resistant Bronzer. Followed by Too Faced Park Avenue Princess and Benefit Hoola. Seeing as the aforementioned products aren’t the most wallet friendly, I’m going to review a bronzer that’s just as good and way more affordable. 

NYC Sunny is a matte brown bronzer powder that is awesome for bronzing and contouring. It can be found at many drugstores or supermarkets and comes with a generous amount (0.33oz. / 9.4g). Some people are wary that it’s not a good product because of its affordable price, but I can guarantee you it’s just as good as what you can find at Sephora or a counter.

The cute sun embossed bronzer comes in an orange plastic compact; with a mirror attached on the inside (which always earns a gold star in my book). The plastic piece which joins the flip top and pan isn’t the strongest, but it does the job.

I must point out that those with fairer skin should be careful with application. This is because the bronzer leans a little more orange-tinged than some.


My point is that if you want a trusty and affordable matte bronzer then NYC Sunny should be next on your Wish List.
  

*Under natural light

* Under natural light

xo AL

No comments:

Post a Comment