Sunday, May 31, 2015

Eyebrow Products for Dark Hair + Swatches


Hi!

So it's been quite some time! I just thought I'd pop back on here to show some of my favorite brow products because who hasn't been all about the brows lately?

To start, my current favorite is the NYX Micro Brow Pencil. It's a twist-up pencil attached with a handy spoolie, and it is so easy to use in my opinion. I think it's great for a quick application that looks pretty natural for those who lack some eye brow hairs.

Next, is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade. I love this product for a bold brow look. It takes some getting used to because applying this with a heavy hand can make you look like you stamped your brows on.  This is awesome to fill in missing hairs or to just create a new shape.  I recommend using this pomade with a super thin brow brush. 

And lastly is the product that I've owned for the longest time: NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder. I would recommend this to those who are just starting to use makeup because it's forgiving (in comparison to the ABH Dipbrow). It's also great because it comes with two shades; so you can mix the colors if you wish.

Below is a picture with swatches of the shades that I use.  If you've got dark hair (I currently have black hair), then these may suit you!



Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown

NYX Micro Brow Pencil in Taupe 
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Taupe/Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment