Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Rediscovered + Discovered Love: American Apparel Nail Lacquer and L'Oreal Telescopic

Hello!



Two items that I have been loving lately is American Apparel's Nail Lacquer in Mouse and L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara (wp).  

I don't know how I forgot about how much I adore American Apparel's nail polishes, but their formula is insane. I've been wearing Mouse on my nails without a base or top coat (rebel, rebel) for about five days now and the polish has yet to chip! I also love that you don't have to wait ages for this nail polish to dry. I am horrible at sitting still, so it's expected that my nails look wonky immediately after application. With AA's nail polish you can just swipe on a few coats, wait a little bit, and go! The brush is also a comfortable size in my opinion- not too wide, not too thin. Also, this bottle of nail polish is a testament that nail lacquers have a pretty long lifespan. I bought this bottle (along with the shade Berry) about three/four years ago and just have been passing over it. I found it in the back of my nail polish drawer and the polish had some red tint to it, but I just shook it up and it was good to go! 

The other item I've been loving is the L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara (water proof formula). I've considered Maybelline Falsies (wp) to be my HG, but this is giving it a run for its money. I originally bought this to use in conjunction with Falsies (to add more length), but I've just been using Telescopic by itself. Obviously, if you apply a minimal amount you will get length and some volume, but I pile this stuff on to get super length and volume. In addition, the wand is great to reach persnickety inner and outer lashes. 

What have you been loving lately? 

:) AL

No comments:

Post a Comment