Monday, June 1, 2015

A Review: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70


Hi there!

If you're looking for a quick review of Neutrogena's Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 70 then you've come to the right place! Read on to learn about my thoughts.



As someone who cares about her skin, I've always been one to look for a sunscreen which offers a few things: a high SPF, broad spectrum factor, and the ability to not alter my foundation. And luckily I've found all those traits in this sunscreen. 

After giving my moisturizer time to set into my skin, I apply this sunscreen.  It absorbs quickly into my skin and does not leave a white cast (something which can happen with many sunscreens).  Additionally, it does not leave my skin feeling tacky (hence "ultra sheer"); which is great because it doesn't make my foundation feel weird and heavy on my skin. 

So in short, I would recommend this to those who are looking for a daily broad spectrum sunscreen to layer under your makeup or to just wear on its own.  But if you're looking for a moisturizing sunscreen, then this wouldn't be the product for you.

Hope this review helps!
xo Allison


PS: It's super runny, so be careful when pouring the product out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment